2023 Honda Rebel 500 Price And Specs
2023 Honda Rebel 500 Price And Specs. No kidding Honda CMX500 Rebel is a motorcycle produced by the Japanese company Honda. This model was introduced last November 2016 in Long Beach, California, and has been on sale since spring 2017. The 2020 model gets a new instrument LED light package, and a slipper/assist clutch that reduces clutch pull.
It combines a fresh, dark look with features such as low seat height, light weight and a narrow 471cc parallel-twin engine with plenty of easy-to-use power. The riding position, chassis and good tires also contribute to comfort, practicality and ease of daily use. The seat is 690mm low from the deck. We will see an extraordinary change in the 2023 Honda Rebel 500 Price And Specs that may further amaze consumers.estimated the latest price this year is $ 6,299 but we haven’t found any information regarding the price next year for the Honda Rebel CMX500.
Review 2023 Honda Rebel 500 Price
In addition to the sweet clutch, other new things that the Honda Rebel 500 gets are:
The revised fork features new buffing on the inner pipe for smoother action plus stiffer spring rates and revised oil levels for better handling and added comfort.
The shock absorber tube now uses nitrogen gas to stabilize the damping force, while a stiffer spring rate improves handling and a revised bump rubber maximizes the reaction force.
Repositioned and reshaped LED headlights are paired to new LED turn signals and redesigned LED taillights to amplify the iconic look.
An updated LCD meter with gear position and fuel consumption indicators provides drivers with relevant information. The seat has a new thickness and density for increased comfort.
I can’t think of a better motorcycle to teach someone to ride. It’s also a great bike because it doesn’t teach anyone to ride: Just hand over the keys and most will figure it out. The Rebel 250 has been MSF’s school of choice since Honda launched it in 1985. And since the major redesigns of the 300 and 500 in 2017,
Features of Honda Rebel Cmx500
• steady yourself on the road with a blackened engine and narrow frame. Everything about the Rebel expresses its heritage, from intake and exhaust valves to valve timing. And, from its low rpm prompting soft growl to its high-spinning roar, the sensation is like no other. Feel the pulsating, heart-racing animal of the Rebel.
• Rebel’s 135mm round headlamp gives the bike a raw and aggressive look from the front. Blackened bottom bridge with cut glass over die-cast aluminum brackets; gives arrogance and trumpets a rebellious presence over the face of the bike.
• Wheel-to-wheel, beefy positioning of the Rebel, equipped with 130/90-16 front tires and 150/80-16 rear fat tires, blackened die-cast aluminum wheels and brake discs coordinating with Rebel blacked fender-to-fender.
• From its highly angled tank to the seat, the Rebel delivers edginess, yet gives the rider a comfortable narrow ride. And, the rear loop and pipe suspension says Rebel in uncertain terms. The cast-black aluminum rear frame and tubed swingarm with metal rear fenders provide a customized feel to the rear.
• Low seat with wide handlebars and 11.2L fuel tank offering an aviation-style fuel cap. The tractor-style seat and aggressively positioned handlebars provide a relaxed seating position that conveys confidence and control.
• The easy-to-read, round, 100mm negative 100mm LCD display with blue backlight provides rider information at a glance. Raw style pioneer cockpit, and ignition on the left side of the tank provide an intuitive layout.
• The spacious 41mm front fork matches the overarching Rebel theme. The rear sports a low, wide stance with twin loop shock absorbers and a 45mm black swingarm. A comfortable ride to express the rebel inside any rider.
Specifications of Honda Rebel Cmx500
• Engine Type Liquid-cooled DOHC parallel-twin
• CC rating 471cc
• Bore and Stroke 67.0mm X 66.80
• Computer controlled digital transistor ignition w/ electronic advances
• Compression Ratio 10.7:1
• Electric Starters
• 6 Speed Gearbox
Wheels, Suspension & Brakes
• 41mm Telescopic Front Suspension
• Rear Twin Shock . Suspension
• Front Hydraulic Disc Brake 296mm
• Rear Single Piston Brake
• Front Tire 130/90-16MC
• Rear Tire 150/80- 16MC
• Rake Caster Angle 28 °
• Wheelbase 1,490mm
• Seat height 690mm
• Ground Clearance 136mm
• 110mm . footprint
• Kerb Weight 190kg
• Fuel Capacity 11.2 liters
• Dimensions 2,190mm X 820mm X 1,093 mm